Sunday 15 December 2019

OFEI TOMORROW DOWNLOAD

I want Quincy Jones to produce an album for me. Can you tell me about your musical background? Is making music healing for you? When I was really young I would have said Todd Edwards. Finally, what are your interests outside of making music? So it was a privilege to be the first person to sit down with the enigmatic musician and get to learn a little more about him for Interview. ofei tomorrow

Uploader: Grozahn
Date Added: 11 August 2017
File Size: 36.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56918
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





A moment where an array of very powerful and very memorable stuff happened to me. Your sound is a challenge to sum up. When I was really young I would have said Todd Edwards. My family is a bunch of characters. This year I have a three piece tomorroa.

Premiere: Ofei – ‘London’ [EP stream] | Dummy Mag

Then I was really big on Chick Corea. This album was my therapy. Something happened and I made a change in my life.

ofei tomorrow

When did you decide to make music your career? What does the title track of your EP London mean to you? Eighty percent of this album I had no intention of ever playing to anyone. Finally, what are your interests outside of making music?

ofei tomorrow

You kept your identity pretty covered up—what were your motives for doing that? What are your thoughts on fame? If you had to, which three words would you choose? I want Quincy Jones to produce ovei album for me. I want to be on the road as much as possible.

I ended up with a friend on Brick Lane, East London, putting the world to rights. Who are your major ofel inspirations? Are you in the process of making a new album? With only a handful of shows to his name and no biography online, London singer, songwriter, and producer Ofei has been a tricky person to write about up until now. So it was a privilege to be the first person to sit down with the enigmatic musician and get to learn a little more about him for Interview.

That song represents a moment of my life. What is your favorite track from your upcoming album? Do you enjoy live shows? Then I had a huge thing with soul, which lasted probably the longest. Listen, I want the world to hear my romorrow. Where do you draw your lyrical inspiration from?

Offi never really try to manipulate the moment. What are your plans for ? Is making music healing for you?

New Music: Ofei – “Tomorrow”

I have no interest in what most people would deem as fame at all. Are there any artists who you dream about collaborating with?

ofei tomorrow

Musicals, Martinis, and Gossip Read more. There are few breaking musicians more compelling and intelligent in their music-making—his sound a juxtaposition of raw power and aching vulnerability, minimalist, yet deeply rich and dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment